Pocket Calculator for Zaurus SL-5x00 and SL-Cxxx
Oct. 5. 2008: Version 1.2 uses HiRes Display of SL-Cxxx
Dez. 7. 2003: new version
I have added a new feature to gwCalc. gwCalc now can conver units. You need no longer
switch to another
application, if you need some input for your calculations, which is given in the wrong unit
gwCalc is a easy to use scientific pocket calculator for the Zaurus 5x00 family.
Some of the main features are:
- Command line for formula input with history: recall older formulas, change something and
- Result history; use the results of previous calculations in the current formula
- Many build in scientific functions
- Define your own functions
- gwCalc takes care of the mathematical rules for the operator hierarchy
- Infinite level of brackets
- Smart display of results
- Convert between different unit systems
License: gwCalc is distributed under the GPL.
The documentation is available for Acrobat Reader Documentation.
Copyright: Gerhard Wanderer; e-mail: gwCalcwanderer-gw.de